Chat on Twitter with ACP Hospitalist!
ACP Hospitalist hosts Twitter chats related to recent articles in the magazine.
Our next chat, on Wednesday, July 31, at 4:00 p.m. Eastern, will focus on our article about online rating of physicians and hospitals.
Please read our step-by-step guide to participating below.
Twitter chat participation guide
- New to Twitter? Learn how to tweet.
- Before the chat, follow @ACPHospitalist for updates (and a sneak peek at the four discussion questions).
- At the start time, log in to your Twitter account and enter #ACPHospitalistchat in the search field at the upper right.
- Click “Latest” to see tweets as they are posted. @ACPHospitalist will post the first discussion question shortly after the start time and then a new one about every 15 minutes.
- When you join the conversation, label your tweets #ACPHospitalistchat. Be sure to do this even when replying to another tweet or your tweet will not appear in the chat.
- Chat away!