Sign up to receive ACP Hospitalist and ACP HospitalistWeekly
Are you involved in hospital medicine? Then you should be getting ACP Hospitalist, the monthly publication from the American College of Physicians that keeps hospitalists informed about the latest trends and issues in the field. Departments include:
- Success Stories, featuring successful initiatives led by or involving hospitalists
- Clinical Medicine, including the popular "Test Yourself" feature, based on ACP's MKSAP
- Your Career, reporting on practice expansion and other changes in the field, as well as tips on how to improve career satisfaction
- Your Practice, offering tips on making your practice run more smoothly
- Coding Corner, offering documentation and coding advice
- Conference Coverage, including reports from ACP, the Society of Hospital Medicine and other professional societies
- Research News, summarizing recently published studies
The ACP Hospitalist staff also publishes ACP HospitalistWeekly an electronic newsletter that focuses on news specific to hospital medicine. As a supplement to our print publication, it provides you with a summary of the week's most compelling news stories delivered directly to your inbox each Wednesday.
To begin receiving ACP Hospitalist, ACP HospitalistWeekly or both, just fill out the form below. ACP membership is not required to receive a subscription. Your free subscription will begin with the next available issue.
Note: The print version of ACP Hospitalist is available only in the U.S. to qualified Hospitalist/inpatient physicians.
* Required field