ACP Hospitalist Masthead
To reach ACP Hospitalist staff members, write to us at email@example.com.
Editorial Publishing Staff
Jennifer Kearney-Strouse, Executive Editor, has a bachelor's degree in English from Pennsylvania State University and a master's degree in journalism from Temple University. Jennifer is a member of the Association of Health Care Journalists and the American Copy Editors Society (ACES) and is board certified as an editor in the life sciences (ELS).
Stacey Butterfield, Editor-in-Chief, has an undergraduate degree in political science from Amherst College and a master's of liberal arts in communications, policy, and health from the University of Pennsylvania. Stacey previously wrote for The Nation magazine, the Summit (Co.) Independent, and the Williamsport (Pa.) Sun-Gazette and is the former editor of the Copper Cable, published in Frisco, Co. She has won awards for her reporting from Association Media and Publishing and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors.
Ryan B. DuBosar, Associate Editor, has 26 years of reporting and editing experience, with 15 years specifically covering medical topics. He is a graduate of Miami University of Ohio.
Mollie Frost, Staff Writer, is an award-winning reporter who has focused on health and science since graduating in 2012 from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to this role, she was health reporter for The York Dispatch, her hometown newspaper.
Physician Editorial Advisors
Jamie S. Newman, MD, MHA, MACP, Physician Editorial Advisor, is a hospitalist, associate professor of medicine, assistant professor of health care administration, medical director of the Midwest transfer center, and chair of the hospital medicine fellowship and care management committee at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. He received his medical degree from Mayo School of Medicine and completed his residency at Baylor University. He is board certified in internal medicine and geriatrics.
A. Scott Keller, MD, FACP, Physician Editorial Advisor for ACP Hospitalist Weekly, is a hospitalist at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. He received his medical degree from the University of Tennessee and completed residency and a fellowship in inpatient internal medicine at Mayo Clinic. He is board certified in internal medicine. He was an electrical and automotive engineer prior to medical school.
Editorial Advisory Board:
- Moises Auron, MD, FACP, Cleveland Clinic
- Dawn Brezina, MD, FACP, Duke University, Durham, N.C.
- Leonard Feldman, MD, FACP, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- Benjamin Galen, MD, FACP, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, N.Y.
- Vernon Giang, MD, ACP Member, Pacific Inpatient Medical Group, San Francisco
- Susan Krekun, MD, FACP, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York City
- Ali A. Mohammad, MD, FACP, Integris Health, Oklahoma City
- Christopher Sankey, MD, FACP, Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Ct.
- Gurdev Singh, MD, FACP, PeaceHealth, Bellingham, Wash.
- William Surkis, MD, FACP, Lankenau Medical Center, Wynnewood, Pa.
- Neil Winawer, MD, ACP Member, Emory University, Atlanta
Additional Publishing Staff:
- Senior Vice President, Publishing: Diane Scott-Lichter
- Associate Publisher, New Product Development: Thomas McCabe
- Director, Advertising Sales: Kevin A. Bolum
- Manager, Advertising Operations: Brian Barker
- Advertising Production and Billing: John Carney, Theresa Englehart
- Classified Advertising: Paula Bayard
- Recruitment Sales: Maria Fitzgerald, Vera Bensch, Sean Corrigan
- Reprint Sales Coordinator: Helen Canavan
- Circulation: Christopher Kinard
- National Account Manager: Ken Watkins